Trump president's doctor says he is no longer infected

President Donald Trump's doctor, Sean Conley, has issued a memorandum stating that he believes the president is no longer at risk of infecting others with the coronavirus. He therefore no longer has to be isolated.

The memorandum was released yesterday, after the president appeared on the balcony of the White House and gave a speech to a group of his supporters. The BBC reports.

Trump was diagnosed with the virus earlier this month. A White House doctor's memo states that the amount of virus in the president's body is declining, and there is no evidence that he can infect others. However, it is not clear whether the president tested negative for the virus during the last sampling.

Trump began experiencing Covid-19 symptoms ten days ago. A day later, on October 2, he was transferred to Walter Reed Hospital, where he stayed for three nights.

As previously stated, the president addressed his supporters from the balcony of the White House yesterday. There he said that he was feeling well and claimed that he had stopped taking any kind of medicine with Covid-19.

Trump is seeking re-election to the presidency on behalf of the Republican Party, where he will compete with Joe Biden, the former vice president and Democratic candidate. The election will take place on November 3, but Biden has recently shown a significant advantage over Trump nationally.

Follow us on Google News