Can I use Qt Creator for Python development?
While the Qt APIs are world renowned, there are more reasons why you should consider Qt for Python. Power and Simplicity for Python developers! Diving into the world of Qt applications is easy, whether you're a programming novice or an expert Python wrangler.
How to install Qt Designer?
You can also install Qt Designer the following way:
- Install latest Qt (I'm using 5.8) from Qt main site
- Make sure you include "Qt 5.8 MinGW" component
- Qt Designer will be installed in C:\Qt\5.8\mingw53_32\bin\designer.exe
- Note that the executable is named "designer.exe"
What are the applications of Qt Creator?
Qt Creator is one of the popular application development frameworks available for Linux and other platforms for making graphical user interfaces. It allows users to use GUI as well as command line tools and server consoles for building applications. A lot of famous applications were built using Qt such as VLC, Plasma, and the applications associated with it.
How to install plugins in Qt Creator?
To install plugins:
- Select Help > About Plugins > Install Plugins.
- In the Source dialog, enter the path to the archive or library that contains the plugin.
- In the Install Location dialog, select User plugins to make the plugin available for the current user in all compatible Qt Creator instances or Qt Creator installation to make the ...