How to sync your shared Google calendars with your iPhone?
- Open a web browser and navigate to calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect
- If you’re already logged in to your Gmail account, you will see a list of all your calendars and shared calendars with corresponding checkmarks beside their names. ...
- Tick the checkboxes beside the Google Calendar’s names that you want to sync with your iPhone or iPad.
How to share an iCloud calendar on an iPhone?
Share a read-only calendar with anyone. Tap Calendars, then tap next to the iCloud calendar you want to share. Turn on Public Calendar, then tap Share Link to copy or send the URL for your calendar. Choose a method for sending the URL—Messages, Mail, and so on. Anyone you send the URL to can use it to subscribe to the calendar using a ...
How do I Sync my iPhone with Google Calendar?
Transfer Google Calendar to iPhone/iPad with iPhone Care Pro
- Run the program and connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer via USB cable.
- Click Start Now under the Files Manager.
- Here you can see a list of files that you can sync. Click Calendar to move on.
- Click Add on the menu and select the calendars you want to sync. Then click Refresh to take effective.
How to add the Google Calendar app to your iPhone?
To sync your iPhone and Google calendars:
- Open Settings on the iPhone.
- Scroll down and select Calendar .
- Tap Accounts .
- Select Add Account from the bottom of the list.
- In the list of officially supported options, select Google.
- Enter your Google account email address and password, selecting Next after each entry.
- If you only want to sync the calendar, deselect everything except Calendar. ...