More On: Shop Fashion
These sweaters have the right thickness and lightweight feel that make it easy for you to style them with high-waisted jeans — details
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Tucking in the front of a sweater into a pair of high-waisted jeans is one of our favorite ways to style knits for a casual vibe, but you simply can’t do it with every piece. You need a thinner sweater to avoid the material awkwardly bunching up — or an item that’s just easier to work with.
If you’re a fan of this laid-back look, we have a slew of sweaters lined up that are a breeze to tuck into any type of bottoms you want — be it high-waisted jeans, pants or midi skirts. Check out our absolute faves below, and happy fall fashion shopping!
21 Lightweight Sweaters That You Can Tuck Into Jeans
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This sweater from PRETTYGARDEN is a classic knit that’s made for everyday wear!
2. We Also Love: If you like preppier styles, this BTFBM collared sweater has your name written all over it.
3. We Can’t Forget: There are so many fun ways to style a simple sweater like this one from Jouica!
4. Best Trendy Sweater: We’re obsessed with the extreme oversized ballon sleeves featured on this PRETTYGARDEN sweater!
5. Favorite Oversized Knit: Even though the silhouette of this Free People sweater is voluminous, it’s definitely still possible to tuck it into a pair of pants.
6. Best Casual Sweater: This crewneck sweater from The Drop is a staple that every fall wardrobe deserves!
7. Customers’ Top Sweater: Shoppers say that this sweater from 1.STATE is their new “favorite sweater by a mile.”
Turtleneck and Mock Neck Sweaters
8. Our Absolute Favorite: The turtleneck style of this sweater from ZESICA is getting rave reviews from nearly 14,000 happy customers!
9. We Also Love: If you want a turtleneck that you can also layer with, this one from Amazon Essentials is our top choice.
10. We Can’t Forget: Not everyone likes tight turtlenecks, and if you’re that type of person, you’ll adore the style of this sweater from VIISHOW!
11. Universally Flattering: Shoppers say that this WEACZZY mock neck knit has a silhouette that looks fab on virtually every frame!
12. Best Value Sweater: This Woolen Bloom mock neck sweater looks like it could cost at least three times its under-$35 price tag!
13. New Markdown: We seriously can’t believe that you can get this lettuce-edge mock neck knit from Hooked Up by IOT on sale for just $15!
14. Reviewers Are In Love With: The curved hem of this sweater from Treasure & Bond makes it that much easier to tuck into jeans, pants or skirts!
15. Our Absolute Favorite: Not only does this Just Polly sweater have a chic star pattern, it also has distressed edges that give it an edgy vibe!
16. We Also Love: This different types of stripes on this SENFURE sweater are totally gorgeous!
17. We Can’t Forget: This Karen Scott sweater has a box stitch pattern that’s a bit different than your typical striped sweater.
18. Favorite Bold Sweater: The chevron style of this sweater from Vero Moda is striking and makes a strong statement!
19. Best Embellished Sweater: This knit from CeCe doesn’t have a pattern, but the pom pom on the sleeves makes it stand out!
20. Shoppers Are Raving About: The way the stripes on this Asvivid sweater follow the V-neck design is great if you want something different than horizontal stripes!
21. Favorite Ultra-Lightweight Sweater: The super thin material on this Treasure & Bond sweater gives it a semi sheer look that’s dreamy for warmer days.
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!
This story originally appeared on: US Magazine - Author:Bernadette Deron