These mega-trendy shirt jackets (AKA shackets) are must-have items for your fall wardrobe — see our 17 top picks
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
One of our absolute favorite trends of the year — especially for fall — is the shacket a.k.a. the shirt jacket. It’s what you get when you mix a button-up shirt and a lightweight jacket together, resulting in an oversized piece with a chic look and some serious wearability. Stand back, cardigans and denim jackets, because shirt jackets are about to give you a serious run for your money!
Need some of that shacket magic in your own wardrobe? We’ve picked out 17 we absolutely adore right now below, and they’re all under $40!
17 Super Trendy Shirt Jackets to Buy ASAP
1. This Flannel Shirt Jacket That Will Keep You Nice and Warm: This Tanming shirt jacket gets you a classic plaid fall look in a trendy, modern style!
2. This Corduroy Shirt Jacket You’ll Wear Pumpkin Picking: Prepare for the cutest pumpkin patch pics ever in this Sidefeel shirt jacket!
3. This Shirt Jacket With a Little Leopard Fierceness: The leopard patch pockets and arm panels on this Happy Sailed shirt jacket are going to be compliment magnets!
4. This Shirt Jacket With a Soft Jersey Lining: Want something as comfy on the inside as it is on the outside? Check out this Thread & Supply shirt jacket, now on sale at Nordstrom!
5. This Color-Block Shirt Jacket That Will Turn Heads: Can’t decide between pink, blue, green and khaki? You get all of the above in this Dokotoo shirt jacket!
6. This Faux-Suede Shirt Jacket With a Luxurious Look: If shirt jackets were already elevating your looks, just imagine the chic effect this Relish Noless shacket will have!
7. This Distressed Denim Shirt Jacket With Major Edge: This DvaeMalligo shirt jacket is the perfect way to upgrade the classic denim jacket look!
8. This Faux-Leather Shirt Jacket That Comes in Over 10 Colors: You’re going to earn endless cool points wearing any color of this faux-leather FERNGIRL shirt jacket!
9. This Shirt Jacket With a Drawstring Hood: Combining shirts and jackets was awesome enough, but this GRACE KARIN shacket throws a hoodie into the mix too!
10. This Golden Yellow Shirt Jacket Reminiscent of Fallen Leaves: This corduroy Thread & Supply shirt jacket from Nordstrom is seriously the perfect shade for your dreamy autumn wardrobe!
11. This Quilted Shirt Jacket With a Feminine Silhouette: We’re obsessed with the pillowy softness of quilted pieces, and this stylish Dickies shirt jacket just proves how great they can be!
12. This 100% Cotton Shirt Jacket With an Artsy Look: This Minibee shirt jacket goes out to all of our boho-chic babes out there!
13. This Cropped Shirt Jacket With Flap Patch Pockets: This Gihuo shirt jacket finds the happy medium between oversized and cropped and we’re in love!
14. This Shirt Jacket With a Zipper: Most shirt jackets have buttons, but this J.Crew Mercantile shacket actually has a half-zip design!
15. This Extra-Cuddly Sherpa Shirt Jacket: Temperatures dropping? Grab a shirt jacket like this TheCreasa one with a warm sherpa lining on the inside!
16. This Longline Shirt Jacket With Side Pockets: This Lacozy shirt jacket has a longline cardigan type of design, so if you were missing those side pockets at your hips, check this one out!
17. This Diamond-Stitch Shirt Jacket You’ll Love for Layering: This quilted MUXERI shirt jacket has a small diamond stitch pattern and we’re already picturing ourselves wearing it with so many outfits!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
This story originally appeared on: US Magazine - Author:Suzy Forman