These 17 skirts can be worn during the summer and then easily transitioned into chic fall looks — see all of our picks
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We’re on a mission to add more skirts to our wardrobe. They are, without a doubt, an under-appreciated garment. When we do remember to swap out our shorts or jeans out for one, we always feel great about it — and all of the compliments certainly don’t hurt!
Of course, we understand if you don’t want to go wild buying a bunch of summer skirts right now only to have to store them away in a month or two. That’s why we picked out 17 for you that will transition beautifully into fall as well. Add a pair of tights or socks and swap the sandals for booties and you’re set!
1. Yes, you can wear florals in the fall too! How about something a little darker and more unique, like this embroidered SheIn skirt?
2. If you want something with a little more flow, check out this tiered NASHALYLY skirt!
3. Plaid is definitely a must for Us all year round. This WDIRARA skirt totally gives off chic ’90s vibes!
4. This leopard print Honeyuppy skirt has a wrap-style design for a flattering fit!
5. This ribbed, stretchy SheIn skirt is definitely a mini skirt you can wear all year round!
6. This bestselling, casual SweatyRocks midi skirt drapes beautifully, and we can’t get enough of the large pocket details and long tie ribbon!
7. You just can’t go wrong with a satin midi skirt right now. Wear it with any kind of top. Our pick? This Verdusa skirt!
8. How stunning is the mixed paisley design on this boho-chic Floerns skirt?
9. Daisies? In the fall? Without a doubt — especially in the form of this printed Keasmto skirt!
10. This pleated GRACE KARIN skirt is so sophisticated, and there are such good transitional colors like Dark Salmon, Blackish Green and Light Navy!
11. Want to make a fashion statement and have everyone talking about your look? Definitely grab this SSPalu skirt. The tulle overlay and floral silhouettes are to die for!
12. Contrary to popular belief, skirts can actually be cozy too. Just check out this moody tie-dye Lock and Love skirt!
13. A simple, sleek maxi skirt with a high slit is endlessly versatile and wearable. This Verdusa skirt is our fave!
14. This intricately patterned Century Star skirt can go from the beach to the apple orchard!
15. If you’re getting in on the retro ’70s vibes that are reemerging right now, check out this patchwork Happy Sailed skirt!
16. Getting dressed up? This mega-flowy, floral Afibi skirt has an enormous number of reviews for a reason. It’s just gorgeous!
17. We always love a stripe, but this Fessceruna maxi skirt takes the pattern to the next level by adding tiers and separating them with stripes heading the other direction!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
This story originally appeared on: US Magazine - Author:Suzy Forman