These oversized pieces are not only comfier but also more flattering than most skin-tight or bodycon clothing — see our picks
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We can’t get enough of oversized pieces right now. What an amazing trend, right? An oversized piece is pretty much always going to be comfier than a skin-tight one. If we wake up feeling less than 100% chances are we’d rather wear a loose T-shirt dress than a bodycon mini.
Even if we do wake up feeling great, there are some oversized pieces out there that are actually going to be even more flattering than tighter pieces — and there will be no shapewear necessary. Check out 17 of our absolute faves of the moment below!
1. We love this YESNO maxi dress‘ elongating silhouette. Legs for miles!
2. The pre-knotted hem on this Locryz dress automatically elevates the T-shirt dress style!
3. This Everlane dress is amazing because you can leave it loose or cinch the waist in with the integrated drawstring!
4. The asymmetrical design and creative seaming of this Tebreux dress lead the eye to the natural waist without any cinching necessary!
5. This Lunya muscle tank is actually made with cooling fabric, so it does more than just look cute!
6. Oversized styles can be a little dressy too. Just check out this mesh-accented Utyful blouse!
7. You might typically associate the brand with tight-fitting pieces, but this Skims velour top is loose and cozy. Wear it to sleep or out with jeans!
8. Can you really ever go wrong with something like this SweatyRocks plaid button-up?
9. An oversized denim jacket like this Saukiee trucker jacket can seriously pull just about any casual outfit together — or help dress down a fancier look!
10. When the weather starts cooling down, you’ll want this Levi’s faux-leather moto jacket in your closet. It has a sherpa lining!
11. One of the chicest pieces you can have in your wardrobe is something like this SheIn oversized blazer!
12. Shackets are a hugely popular trend right now, and we adore this The Drop version!
13. Oversized and drapey are the perfect pair, as evidenced by pieces like this Chicgal kimono!
14. Want something longer with a ton of flowy fabulousness? Try this Hibluco kimono!
15. This sheer shermie kimono is a fantastic beach cover-up, but we’d love to see it with a little black dress or a cami and jeans too!
16. This Dokotoo kimono has a pom pom trim, so we’re obviously head over heels!
17. Every time we look at this Zoye Chen kimono, we find a new artsy, beautiful detail we missed before!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
This story originally appeared on: US Magazine - Author:Suzy Forman