Some skirts can make serious statements, and we love ones that show off a little leg — here are our 17 favorites
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Wearing a skirt is a seriously powerful way to make a statement. Add a slit here, a notch there, some flow here and some stretch there and boom — it’s like you’re stepping straight off the runway.
We love skirts that show some leg — they have to be just right though. Not every skirt is going to have the same fashionable effect as the last. So which ones are worth it? We’ve come up with a list of 17 for you to check out!
1. This SweatyRocks skirt has a mini cheetah print that is all kinds of fierce!
2. How about some snake vibes? This WDIRARA skirt can elevate so many outfits!
3. This WBIN BIN skirt has such a funky zebra print!
4. We would never forget leopard! This LYANER midi skirt is a fashion staple!
5. This Allegra K A-line skirt deserves a photo shoot!
6. This STIDY wrap skirt has total boho vibes!
7. This Lulus skirt has a smocked drop waist for mega-cute comfort!
8. We’re obsessed with the drapey design of this SheIn skirt!
9. With a slit and an asymmetrical hem, this Happy Sailed skirt is a statement maker for sure!
10. This AIMCOO skirt is such a flattering way to do a mini skirt with its ruffle wrap hem!
11. The super affordable Verdusa skirt is also a great mini, and we love how the uneven hem looks on the legs!
12. This handkerchief hem PrinStory skirt looks so comfy!
13. Go for the classic Angelina Jolie leg pose in this black Verdusa maxi skirt!
14. This Pistola dress from Lulus has cute buttons down the front!
15. Double slit action! Let both legs shine in this Loxdonz skirt!
16. The belt detail on this BSJIA skirt will show off a little extra leg, but it will also make you feel ready to fight off bad guys in The Matrix!
17. This flowy white Doublju skirt belongs on the beach — and so do we!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
This story originally appeared on: US Magazine - Author:Suzy Forman