In an exclusive sneak peek of tonight's episode of The Masked Singer, Craig Robinson makes quite an entrance with a performance of Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive."Credit: Fox
He's been tapped to host the forthcoming Fox series The Masked Dancer, but in an exclusive sneak peek of tonight's episode of The Masked Singer, Craig Robinson makes quite an entrance with an enthusiastic performance of Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive." In the clip, below, the actor and comedian even plays the piano as he sings the song for host Nick Cannon and panelists Robin Thicke, Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg, Ken Jeong, and Nicole Scherzinger.
Robinson is joining the panelists this week for Wednesday's jam-packed episode, during which the Super Six — consisting of Popcorn, Sun, Crocodile, Mushroom, Jellyfish, and Seahorse — hit the stage and come together for the semi-finals and one not-to-be-missed super competition.
Three singers will be unmasked in the all-new “The Semi Finals - The Super Six” special two-hour episode, which airs from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT on Fox.
The Masked Dancer, which will feature celebrity contestants dressed head-to-toe in elaborate costumes, performing dance routines with equally disguised partners and backup dancers, will debut on Fox on Sunday, Dec. 27 before moving to its normal slot on Wednesdays on Jan. 6.
- Fox taps Craig Robinson to host The Masked Dancer
- The Masked Dancer reveals costumes in first teaser
- Broccoli on why he couldn't pull off 'Watermelon Sugar' on The Masked Singer
- The Masked Singer's latest guest panelist makes quite the entrance in semi-finals sneak peek
- Chris Columbus takes us inside The Christmas Chronicles 2 magical musical moment
- See all the photos from EW's 2020 Entertainers of the Year cover shoots
- EW reveals its 2020 Entertainers of the Year: Pedro Pascal, Sacha Baron Cohen, Kerry Washington, and more
This story originally appeared on: EW - Author:Lauren Huff