“Bachelorette” Clare Crawley isn’t messing around in her search for true love.
On Saturday, ABC’s newest leading lady fired off a series of tweets scolding potential suitors for “doing interviews” ahead of her season, which has since been delayed due to the coronavirus crisis.
“If you are doing interviews and creating Cameo accounts before you are even on my season… you are in it for the wrong reasons… #dontwasteyourtime,” Crawley tweeted.
“Respect the opportunity you’ve been given. Respect the rules. Respect me. @BacheloretteABC,” the 39-year-old continued.
Bachelor Nation sleuths speculated Crawley could be referring to suitor Matt James, the best friend of “Bachelorette” alum Tyler Cameron. James, the founder of ABC Food Tours, recently spoke about his charitable endeavors amid the pandemic.
On Saturday 28-year-old James appeared to address the controversy on his Instagram story.
“Now for those of you who may have missed the messaging earlier this week, myself and Alex Bachman, my former teammate and current New York Giants wide receiver, pledged all of our Cameo earnings to the Robin Hood Foundation to fight this fight,” James said.
Though it’s unclear when “The Bachelorette” will resume production, host Chris Harrison said Crawley’s season will address the current health crisis.
“When we shoot Clare’s season, it’s going to be indicative of what’s happening in the world,” series host Chris Harrison recently told People.