What are 10 interesting facts about the Sun?
What are 10 interesting facts about the sun?
- The Sun accounts for 99.86% of the mass in the solar system.
- Over one million Earth's could fit inside the Sun.
- One day the Sun will consume the Earth.
- The energy created by the Sun's core is nuclear fusion.
- The Sun is almost a perfect sphere.
- The Sun is travelling at 220 km per second.
What are some bad things about the Sun?
- Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC) This type of skin cancer almost always occurs on sun-damaged skin and is usually pink, shiny and raised.
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC) This skin cancer is also caused by exposure to the sun, but can also occur in burn scars (from either heat or radiation treatment) or from ...
- Malignant Melanoma. ...
Is NASA lying to us about the Sun?
The sun moves in a cycle above the earth, but they tell us the earth moves in a cycle around the sun. The sun, moon, and stars are very near, but NASA tells us they are very far away. Whatever the truth is, NASA tells us the opposite.
What is some information about the Sun?
- Facts about the Sun. The Sun is all the colours mixed together, this appears white to our eyes. The Sun is composed of hydrogen (70%) and Helium (28%).
- Size of the Sun
- Sun Features. Sunspots are areas of the Sun’s surface that appear darker than the surrounding areas, this is because they are cooler.