What rank is Rainbow Six Siege?
The Rainbow Six Siege rank system begin at copper and end at Champion with various divisions between ranks. The game also has an active esports scene where the best R6 players compete for various rewards and prizes. These competitions include the North American League, Oceanic esports, and the Rainbow Six Collegiate Championship, among many others.
What are the minimum specs for Rainbow Six Siege?
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64 bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 6GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM)
- DVD ROM Drive: Dual Layer
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Hard Drive: 30GB
What are the best operators in Rainbow 6 siege?
Rainbow Six Siege: The 8 Best Attacking Operators (& 8 Best Defenders)
- DOKKAEBI (ATTACKER)
- ZOFIA (ATTACKER)
- NOKK (ATTACKER)
- HIBANA (ATTACKER)
- THATCHER (ATTACKER)
- MAVERICK (ATTACKER)
- JACKAL (ATTACKER)
- BUCK (ATTACKER)
- ELA (DEFENDER)
- GOYO (DEFENDER)
Is Rainbow Six Seige any good?
While Rainbow Six Siege has… a good amount of content for people who like to play on their own, especially if they like to play shooters that are challenging, it really only works as well as it does because of the game’s solid fundamentals.