Does McAfee have a free version?
McAfee offers a range of different payment plans based on how many devices you want to protect. Unfortunately, there’s no free version for desktop, although there is a basic free app version for Android and iOS. And if you’re unsure whether or not you want to sign up to McAfee, you can test run McAfee’s Total Protection plan on a free 30-day trial.
How to install McAfee antivirus for free?
To install McAfee Internet Security:
- Visit https://my.shaw.ca.
- Sign in to your My Shaw account.
- Click My Services and select Internet.
- Scroll down to McAfee Internet Security and click Free Download.
- In the subscription window, enter your first name, last name, and email address. ...
- Click Subscribe.
- On the confirmation screen, click Download.
How do you activate McAfee?
Make sure that you have the receipt for your computer purchase available when you contact us.
- Open the McAfee software that came preinstalled on your PC and access your account to view your subscription. ...
- In the McAfee website, type your email address, and then click Next. If you already have an account, log in as usual. ...
- When you’re logged into your account, follow any prompts to complete activation of your McAfee software. ...
What is the latest version of McAfee?
https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB87112 McAfee Agent latest version is 5.71 ePO latest version is 5.10 CU 9 If you have any specific query regarding any specific product please post in that channel. Was my reply helpful?