How do I download the Zoom app on Windows 8?
Open your computer's internet browser and navigate to the Zoom website at Zoom.us.
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Download" in the web page's footer. ...
2. On the Download Center page, click "Download" under the "Zoom Client for Meetings" section. ...
3. The Zoom app will then begin downloading.
How to download Zoom on your PC for free in 4 simple steps www.businessinsider.com › Tech Reference
How do I install Zoom on Windows 8?
1. Click the Windows icon in the taskbar.
2. Click the down arrow, in the bottom left corner, to access All Apps.
3. Scroll to the apps until you see Zoom, then click Start Zoom.
Starting the Zoom desktop client support.zoom.us › en-us › articles › 360032812931-Starting-the-Zoom-des...
How do I install Zoom on Windows?
Go to the Zoom software download page. From the “Download Center” page, click Download under Zoom Client for Meetings. In the “Save As” dialog box, select the Downloads folder as the destination folder on your computer in which to save the installer file ZoomInstaller, and then click Save.
Installing Zoom (Windows) | University Information Services
uis.georgetown.edu › zoom › install › windows