1. Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
2. Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
3. Look for App in the search bar at the top right corner
4. Click to install App from the search results
5. Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install App
6. Click the App icon on the home screen to start playing
How to play PUBG Mobile on PC?
PUBG Mobile emulator is used nowadays to play PUBG mobile on PC. PUBG’s Mobile version was released in 2018 for Android and iOS along with a port for the PS4. Since then, it went on to become one of the best and most-played video games of all time.
What is the best PUBG emulator 2021?
Best PUBG Mobile emulators in 2021: Tencent Gaming Buddy, BlueStacks, Android Studio and more Can I play PUBG in emulator? Is it easy to play PUBG Mobile on an emulator? Is 4GB RAM enough for the PUBG Mobile emulator? PUBG Mobile has been banned in India for a while now.
Is Tencent Gaming Buddy the best emulator to play PUBG Mobile?
Yes best emulator is Tencent Gaming Buddy but It’s Not the best thing to play pubg mobile. Best thing to play Pubg Mobile on PC is PHOENIX OS. I tried both on similar hardware. Tencent gaming buddy was running the game at 25-30fps on the lowest settings with lags. But PHOENIX OS ran it over 40FPS On the max settings. Give it a try.
Which emulator has better key mapping for PUBG Mobile?
NOTE: If you have decent hardware, you might wanna use Gameloop (tencent gaming buddy) as it provides better key mapping over any other emulator or OS. Which Android emulator doesn't have emulator detection when playing PUBG Mobile? Just Use Android….