What Is A Real Estate Title Search?
A title search of real property is performed primarily to answer three questions : 1. Does the seller or grantor have an interest in the property b...Read more
Who Should Get A Title Search?
Anyone who receives real estate, whether it is a purchase or a gift, is well advised to complete a title search for that property. When purchasing...Read more
Get A Copy of Your Deed today.
Use our deed retrieval service to get a digital copy of your real estate deed today. We can pull the most recent transfer document (deed) for most...Read more
How to get the deed for a property?
- go to any deeds office (deeds registries may not give out information acting on a letter or a telephone call)
- go to the information desk where an official will help you to complete a prescribed form and explain the procedure
- request a search on the property, and
- pay the required fee at the cashier’s office. ...
How do I find deeds?
Deed Copies. Once a deed has been recorded by the County Clerk's Office, copies of the deed may be requested if the original deed has been misplaced. Plain copies can be found by using the Official Public Records Search and selecting "Land Records". A certified copy may be purchased through request either in person or by mail.
How to search public records for homeownership?
How to search for recorded documents
- Search by Name: Enter last name comma first name, "Doe, John". ...
- Search by Parcel: Enter the first ten digits in the "Parcel ID" field next to the "Starts With" field. ...
- To search for surveys, plats, and condos, select the Legal search: After selecting the "legal" option from the Home search page, on the following screen click " Advanced Legal " ...
How to get a copy of your deed?
- You can use our deed retrieval service to get a digital copy of your real estate deed today. ...
- Click here to order a digital copy of your deed
- In addition to deed retrieval, you can also order copies of financial documents and more comprehensive title reports.