How do you find recent downloads on your computer?
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button at the top-right of the window.
- Select the Downloads option.
- View your recent downloads.
How to find recent downloads on your PC?
On PC (Windows 10):
- Open This PC > Right-click Downloads folder and click on Properties.
- On the Downloads Properties window, go to the Location tab.
- Click Move... and browse to set a new location on your hard drive to save the Downloads folder. Click Apply to proceed.
- Click Yes to move all downloaded files and folders to the new location of the Downloads folder.
Where to find my downloads in Windows 10?
In the case of Microsoft Edge, this is found by:
- Click the Settings and more button at the top-right of the browser window.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down and click View advanced settings.
- Scroll down to the Downloads section and see where the browser is saving downloaded files.
How to open downloads in Windows 10?
- Click your Downloads folder in your Dock.
- Click the Go menu and select Downloads
- Open a Finder window. Press ⌥ Opt +⌘ Cmd + L to open the Downloads folder.