How to improve my speaking skills in IELTS?
Your Actions to Improve Fluency:
- Watch our video: 1 Daily Habit to Fantastic English Fluency and do the recommended practise for 15 minutes each day as described in the video.
- Speak as much English as you can everyday. Ideally for a better IELTS Speaking Score
- Check your speed. If you feel your English is too slow, you need to improve your fluency and vocabulary. ...
How to prepare for the IELTS Speaking test?
- give in-depth answers to questions about the topic
- use the language of description, comparison and speculation
- explain and justify your opinions, assumptions, predictions, reasons etc
Can I use slang in IELTS speaking?
They are fine to use in the Writing Test, but are not really suitable for the Speaking test. The IELTS Speaking test is supposed to represent a normal conversation between two people and you should therefore not use overly formal language. You can’t use slang or anything too informal either, just plain spoken English.
How to teach IELTS speaking?
What are the IELTS Test Criteria?
- Speak Fluently and Clearly. The examiner must be able to understand what the candidate is talking about so it would be a waste of the student’s time if they could ...
- Use a Decent Range of Vocabulary. The candidate must be able to use a decent range of vocabulary. ...
- Use a Decent Range of Grammar. ...
- Pronunciation. ...