How to find my company's NAICS code?
How to do a NAICS lookup
- Visit U.S. Census Bureau’s website
- Use the field for “2017 NAICS Search” Enter what your business does. ...
- If you enter something too specific, no results will come in. ...
- Clicking our “Restaurants, full service” example, we are able to get more details about that industry. ...
Can I look up a NAICS code by company name?
To find NAICS codes, click on the "Company Information" link in the blue banner near the top. Enter company name or ticker in the search box & set box to left as "company name" or "ticker symbol." Open up company record and click on "Industry" link. Drop down the menu to the right of "Nexis Uni" in the top left of the screen.
How to register NAICS code?
Registering Your Business
- Your business name ( complete a name reservation)
- Your business street address
- Your business NAICS code ( you can use this handy NAICS code lookup tool. Enter your business type, e.g. ...
- A business email address
- The name of your business agent
Do large businesses have NAICS codes?
You'll notice that some Schedules (736 TAPS, 738 II Language Services, etc.) have just one NAICS Code for the entire Schedule. This means that a task order against that Schedule can only have that NAICS Code. It is that single NAICS Code that GSA has used to determine whether that contractor is a Small Business or is a Large Business.