How do I cancel subscriptions on Roku?
Cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. ...
3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
How do I unsubscribe or cancel my subscription? - Roku Support support.roku.com › Account, payments and subscriptions
How do I manage my subscriptions on Roku?
Press the Home button on your Roku remote. From your channel store, scroll down and select Streaming Channels. Search for BroadwayHD and press the OK button on your remote. Once you access options, select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
How do I cancel my subscription through Roku? - Viewer Care
broadwayhdhelp.zendesk.com › en-us › articles › 360011723620-How-do...
How do I cancel an app on my Roku TV?
1 Remove an App from Roku
1. Highlight the app and press the Options button on the remote.
2. Select Manage subscription.
3. Then select Cancel subscription.
4. You will be shown how long your subscription will last after you cancel it. ...
5. You will get a confirmation message that the subscription was cancelled.
How to Remove Apps from a Roku Player or TV - Support.com www.techsolutions.support.com › how-to › how-to-remove-apps-from-a-r...
Why does Roku keep taking money out of my account?
When you become a Roku customer for the first time, you will need to provide your preferred payment method. Anytime you wish to purchase subscriptions from the Roku Channel Store, Roku will deduct the respectable amount from your account. ... Roku checks if your account is valid using its authorization hold feature.
Why is Roku Charging Me Every Month? Quick Solutions - Xtrium
xtrium.com › why-is-roku-charging-me-every-month