How do I fix missing DLL?
How to Fix DLL "Not Found" & "Missing" Errors
1. Restart your computer. ...
2. Restore the deleted DLL file from the Recycle Bin. ...
3. Recover the deleted DLL file with a free file recovery program. ...
4. Run a virus/malware scan of your entire system. ...
5. Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
How to Fix DLL Not Found or Missing Errors - Lifewire www.lifewire.com › how-to-fix-dll-errors-2624492
How do I fix missing files in games?
What can I do if a DLL file is missing from my Windows 10?
1. Run a third-party DLL fixer.
2. Run SFC Scanner.
3. Run DISM.
4. Download a DLL File Manually.
5. Install DirectX.
6. Reinstall Visual C++ Redistributables.
7. Disable or remove your antivirus.
8. Perform in-place upgrade.
How to fix DLL files missing from your Windows 10 PC windowsreport.com › Fix › Windows 10
What is a DLL error in game?
The error indicates that a particular version of the Visual C++ Redistributable required by the program you are attempting to install is either corrupt or missing. In this case, MSVCR110 represents the Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable. Other versions include: MSVCR71.dll, MSVCR08.dll, MSVCR09.dll (2008 or 2010)
Jul 7, 2019
missing dll files when trying to run games - Microsoft Community
answers.microsoft.com › en-us › windows › forum › all › missing-dll-files-...
Where do I put DLL files for games?
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall game. dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
game.dll free download
www.dll-files.com › game.dll.html