How do you stop news pop ups?
How Do I Turn Off Google Chrome News Pop-ups? You can access the Settings menu for kebab in the Chrome app by tapping on the upper right corner. The Site settings can be found by scrolling down. By tapping Pop-ups and redirects, you can block pop-ups.
Why am I still getting pop-ups on Chrome?
How to Turn Pop UPS on Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under 'Privacy and security', click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
How do I unblock pop ups on Chrome?
To Unblock Pop-Ups in Chrome do the following:
- In the upper-right hand corner of the Chrome browser window click on the CUSTOMIZE & CONTROL ICON (it's 3 horizontal lines)
- Select "Settings"
- In the "Chrome Settings" window scroll to the very bottom and click on "Show Advanced Settings"
- The scroll down some more and under "Privacy" click on the "Content Settings..." button
How to get rid of pop ups on Chrome?
To install one:
- Go to Chrome’s Preferences again
- Click on Extensions
- Select the hamburger menu and choose Open Chrome Web Store
- Search for “pop-up blocker”
- Install any highly-rated solution