How to start a Zoom call?
Windows | macOS
- In the Zoom client, click Meetings.
- Under the Upcoming tab, select the meeting you want to start; additional options will appear.
- Click Start.
How do I start a conference call?
Starting a conference call
- Navigate to Message via the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select a group or team conversation via the conversation list.
- Click the More menu at top right in the center pane.
- Click Start conference call .
- Select Start in the Start an audio conference? window.
How to schedule and host a meeting in Zoom?
- Start: Select a date and time for your meeting, but remember you can start your meeting at any time before the scheduled time. You can also manually enter any time. ...
- Time Zone: By default, Zoom will use your computer's time zone. ...
- Recurring meeting: Choose if you would like a recurring meeting (the meeting ID will remain the same for each session).
How to start a conference call?
How to start a conference call. Dial the first person and wait for the call to connect. Tap add call . Dial the second person, and wait for the call to connect. Tap merge calls . The two calls merge into a conference call. To add additional people, repeat steps 2-4.