When to apply H1B visa?
The registration process dates for an H1B visa are as follows:
- March 2 – Petitioners (employers) can start creating an H1B registrant account at noon US Eastern time.
- March 9 to March 25 – H1B registration period. ...
- March 31 – By this date, the USCIS will have notified the selected entrants.
What documents are needed for H1B visa?
Required H1B Visa Documents
- Valid Passport (If you have any old passports, carry them as well)
- Online US Visa Application Confirmation ( DS-160 Form Submission confirmation).
- US Visa Appointment Confirmation with date, time and location on it.
- H1B Visa Approval Notice (I-797 Form)
- Copy of H1B LCA
- Employment Offer letter from your H1B Sponsor
What is a H1B immigrant?
The H1B visa is an employment-based, non-immigrant visa for temporary workers. For this visa, an employer must offer a job in the US and apply for your H1B visa petition with the US Immigration Department. This approved petition is a work permit which allows you to obtain a visa stamp and work in the U.S. for that employer.
Do I need an immigration attorney for a H1B?
Well, if you are, you might need an H-1B immigration lawyer for an H-1B visa. Most people applying for H-1B work visas tend to dismiss the importance of immigration lawyers because sponsors may go through the visa process themselves.