What is the Best Pokemon to pick on Pokemon Emerald?
- This kinda hurts cause I love Sceptile, but this is your best option. ...
- Incredibly underrated. Gets wing attack so early it’s unfair. Blazing speed. Helps with Brawly, one of the few gyms that can give Mudkip some tro
What Pokemon can you catch in Pokemon Emerald?
- Old Rod - This can be obtained from the fisherman near the Dewford Town gym. This will let you catch Pokémon up to level 15 (mostly Magikarp).
- Good Rod - This can be obtained from the fisherman on the right side of the river on Route 118. ...
- Super Rod - This can be obtained from the fisherman living in the house on the northern cliff in Mossdeep City. ...
How many rare Pokemon can you catch in Pokemon Emerald?
Often legendaries are rare and very powerful Pokémon in the Pokémon world. In all generations of Pokémon, out of 896 Pokémon species, only there are 57 Legendary Pokémon. However, legendary Pokémon in Emerald is the rarest Pokémon in Emerald. Further, they are tough to catch as compared to other Pokémon in the game.
Which is the Best Pokemon party in Emerald?
What party of 6 Pokemon is the best in Pokemon Emerald? Swampert: Personal favorite starter. Learns Muddy Water and Earthquake on its own, which covers offense against a... Gardevoir: You can evolve this from Ralts (and then Kirlia) which you find almost immediately at the start of the story.