How do you open a download file?
- Click the Start menu and then click your user name. You should see a Downloads folder in the window that opens.
- Open Windows Explorer ⊞ Win + E. Your Downloads folder may be listed in the left frame under "Favorites" or "Computer/This PC".
- Press ⊞ Win + R and type shell:downloads. Press ↵ Enter to open the Downloads folder.
How to find a recently downloaded file on Windows 10?
- Right-click on the desktop
- In the Context Menu, choose New
- Select Shortcut
- In the box, “type the location of the item”, enter %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\
- Click Next
- Name the shortcut Recent Items or a different name if desired
- Click Finish
How do you find recent downloads on your computer?
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button at the top-right of the window.
- Select the Downloads option.
- View your recent downloads.
How to find recent downloads on your PC?
On PC (Windows 10):
- Open This PC > Right-click Downloads folder and click on Properties.
- On the Downloads Properties window, go to the Location tab.
- Click Move... and browse to set a new location on your hard drive to save the Downloads folder. Click Apply to proceed.
- Click Yes to move all downloaded files and folders to the new location of the Downloads folder.