How to enable Alt codes?
- Press Window key + R to open up a Run dialog box. ...
- Once you arrive at the correct menu, move over to the right-hand section of the screen and enable the toggle associated with Turn on Mouse Keys to use the numeric ...
- After you do this, you’ll see a couple of additional options popping up. ...
What are Alt codes?
What are ALT Codes? In a Windows computer, holding the ALT button on the keyboard activates a list of special characters known as ALT Codes. Each ALT Code has its respective number. It should be typed from the numeric keypad while holding the ALT key in order to type that character. We have explained the step by step process in the next section.
How to use Alt codes to enter special characters?
Method C – How to use ALT codes by using the hexadecimal code point of a character.
- Place your screen cursor on the location where you want to insert the special character.
- Type the hexadecimal Unicode code point of the character (using the numeric keypad for the numerals and the normal keys for the letters), and immediately after;
- Press and hold the left ALT key, press the X key, then release both keys.
What is the alt code for a smiley face?
Winking Face: Alt + 128521: 😊: Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes: Alt + 128522: 😋: Face ...