What makes a good campaign ad?
Here’s what you do to figure this out:
- List out all your services (or products).
- For each one, list out everything that service (feature) does.
- Then, next list out what the result of each feature is – the benefit for the client.
What are examples of ad campaigns?
Simple Yet Clever Examples of Advertisement Campaigns
- KFC. The slogan for KFC is finger-lickin’ good. ...
- McCain. This company dealing with mainly frozen food advertises itself to help attract the wholesalers and buyers.
- Vero Moda. The Usp of Vero Moda is a blend of style along with comfort. ...
- Nivea. The tagline “it starts with you”. ...
- Philip Morris International. ...
- Budweiser: Whassup. ...
- Lay’s. ...
How to create an ad campaign?
Launching an ad campaign occurs in four main steps:
- Creating your target audience
- Creating your campaign
- Creating your ad group
- Activating your campaign
- Measuring Your Ad Campaign
What makes a campaign ad effective?
- Influential idea
- Behaviour breakthrough
- Sales spike
- Brand builder
- Commercial triumph
- Enduring icon