What exchanges do you currently ingest trade (L1 & L2) market data from?
Binance, Deribit, Liquid, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Bitstamp, Gate.io, Ethfinex, Gemini, Poloniex, bitFlyer, Belfrics, Bitso, IDEX, Binance Jersey, Swi...Read more
What is “gapless raw trade market data?” (Also, why is it important and how does it set you apart fr...
When we say that our API provides gapless raw trade market data, it means that we have all of the trades that occurred on a given currency pair mar...Read more
What other products provide gapless (and historical) normalized raw trade/tick data?
As far as we know, Nomics is the only product that provides gapless (and historical) normalized raw trade/tick data. If you know of others, please...Read more
What development skills are needed to be successful with your crypto API?
The basic skill set needed to interact with our API is essentially the same skill set needed to interact with any RESTful API. That is, you need fa...Read more
You claim that your data is “normalized.” What does this mean?
When we say that we offer normalized data, it means that we’ve created one consistent format for accessing market data across multiple exchanges (a...Read more
How to predict the price of crypto?
To create an ARIMA model, we need 3 parameters:
- p; the order of the Auto-Regressive term
- q; the order of the Moving Average term
- d; the number of differencing required to make the time-series stationary
How are crypto prices determined?
What determines cryptocurrency prices?
- Supply and Demand. Supply and demand are the primary factors that can make a crypto price go up or down. ...
- Production Cost. The production cost also affects the pricing of cryptocurrencies, and it has something to do with supply as well.
- Competition. Competition is another variable that determines how cryptos are valued. ...
- Regulation. ...
- Mass Adoption. ...
How much is crypto worth?
This time, it’s another meme crypto, Dogecoin ... is substantially higher and it has much higher potential.” Time called the Tesla CEO a “clown, genius, edgelord, visionary, industrialist ...
How much is crypto?
Kucoin, much like Binance, is also associated with ... has made significant gains in value throughout 2021. Watch: How crypto-lobbyists are 'dictating terms in Washington'